Crocx will take the opportunity to present an exclusive new product from its line at Expo Manger Santé et Vivre Vert. This will be an opportunity for Expo visitors to test the products and meet the team!
Expo Manger Santé et Vivre Vert: what is it?
The largest event about healthy eating, ecology and overall health in Quebec. The exhibition will occupy the Québec City Convention Center on March 17 and 18, before moving to Montreal, at the Palais des Congrès from March 23 to 25. The event’s mission is to promote the importance of the quality of our diet and lifestyle on health and the environment. It brings together exhibitors from the sectors of healthy eating, organic agriculture, ecology, cosmetics, fitness and therapeutic products and services.
Do not miss this unique event to discover:
- Healthy and ecological solutions for food, body care and home;
- New Quebec brands;
- Several free lectures focusing on well-being and overall health;
- Lecture by Dany Lefebvre, CEO of La Feuille Verte Inc., to demystify cannabis: general information, industrial potential, legalization, opportunities and more. The speaker will answer visitors’ questions;
- Cooking Demos (Trois fois par jour, PH and Jessie, Druide, etc.)
- Try new products, such as Chanv body products;
- And even more!
Crocx is a company that markets hemp products for pets. The company offers a wide range of treats made from natural ingredients and mainly of Quebec origin. Crocx has integrated hemp in the making of its products since hemp offers a multitude of benefits for animals that our experts will be happy to explain to visitors on site.